- Organization of lists is easy with AWeber with the help of the automation feature that automatically manages subscribers
- AWeber allows sales tracking using the email web analytics feature
- AWeber highly supports its users as it is equipped with educational tools such as articles and videos for new users
- Easy to navigate and has excellent customer service
- AWeber has appealing email templates and enables great integration with other top tier programs
- In need of an update, there is a need for inclusion of advanced features such as spam and design testing as well as other advanced automation
- Subscriber count and pricing - the price is a bit expensive and unsubscribed email addresses are still added up as part of your monthly fee which seems quite unfair
- It is difficult to send videos through email on AWeber, you can only send links once you have uploaded your videos onto a video sharing website
AWeber was founded in 1998. It is a marketing company that offers businesses email marketing solutions. The company has been really successful over the years as it has helped more than a million customers around the world connect with their customers with the use of email marketing software. It is easy to use and it can work for well-established companies as well as those with limited resources.
AWeber enables its customers to send emails, build responsive landing pages, load and manage their contacts, as well as analyze results. Email marketing has been found to be a way of building your brand reputation and also to maintain a good connection with those who read your blogs or make purchases on your site. AWeber is equipped with a whole list of amazing features that help simplify email marketing.
1. Over 700 free email templates to choose from – AWeber is equipped with a volume of inbuilt templates that can be used to make your business more appealing.
2. Smart Designer – this is an AI-powered feature by AWeber that enables users to design and create well-branded emails automatically.
3. Landing Pages – AWeber supports its customer base by enabling them to create eye-catching landing pages whereby no website is required. Landing pages boost customer focus and get your business online quickly.
4. Drag and Drop Email Creation – this feature enables the creation of email and customizing them to your liking with no code required to do so.
5. Auto Newsletters – this feature enables the automation of email content by sharing your latest posts.
6. Create Automations that work to deliver the right message to the right person by using a sequence of flows and triggers.
7. Automate Tagging – this enables one to direct emails to the right audience by tagging the people in your email lists.
8. Personalized Communications – this involves targeting the right people using tagging and by the use of the right content in order to get quick responses.
9. Campaign Sending – this allows one to save on time by automating email marketing efforts.
10. Prebuilt analytics that helps analyze the results of marketing efforts.
11. Reporting Feature – this entails a prebuilt reporting mechanism that contains a well-designed dashboard. The reports give an insight into the performance of the email and campaign, they are equipped with key performance indicators(KPIs) used to measure performance and they can be interpreted easily. One can also view reports and analyze results on their mobile devices with the use of an application called AWeber Stats.
12. Integrated split testing is useful in optimizing efforts as it enables the testing of multiple subject lines and messages with the aim of discovering what really delivers the best results for your business.
13. Subscriber Management is a feature of AWeber that enables you to manage and categorize the people on your lists so that sending emails becomes effortless.
14. Quick Segmentation and Targeting helps organize your lists in a way that is suitable for you.
15. Generate appealing and responsive sign up forms quick and easy to allow the collection of details from potential customers.
16. A/B Testing
17. Auto Responders
18. CAN-Spam Compliance
19. Image Library
20. WYSIWYG Email Editor
AWeber has a list of mobile apps that can be used on the go. One of the apps is AWeber Atom which can be used to create sign up forms to add new users on your email lists, therefore it allows you to build your lists easily. Another app is Curate, which enables the user to use their content to generate newsletters on their mobile devices. They also provide AWeber Stats which assists in viewing reports and analyzing results.
The company’s email marketing prices start at $19 per month and there is no free version, but there is a free 30-day trial. Once the trial period ends you have to upgrade to one of the payment plans provided by AWeber which will allow you to send unlimited emails. In short, all the payment plans offer the same features. The price depends on the number of subscribers. For up to 500 subscribers the monthly fee is $19 and for subscribers between 500 and 2500, the monthly fee is $29.
When you reach subscribers in the amount of 2501 and 5000, the monthly fee goes to $49, and then for levels between 5001 and 10000, the monthly fee is $69. Topping it off, between 10001 and 25000 subscribers, the monthly fee is $149. For subscribers above 25000, you are advised to contact AWeber for a quote.
There are many integrations available that allow the connection of AWeber to cloud-based software such as web builders like Wix and WordPress or CRM tools like Salesforce. They involve dedicated widgets, adding code snippets into the site, and using sync tools like Zapier.
AWeber is easy to use and contains most of the key features needed in an email marketing solution. It offers support options that are extensive and has good customer service such as offering educational materials for first-timers. It is safe to say that AWeber is a solid email marketing tool.
5 reviews for AWeber
Why a Password Manager is Critical to your Overall Security Due to security concerns, ...