- 99.99% Active Time
- Low price
- World-class security
- Annual payment
- Website migrations are not included
- Medium wait time when contacting support
What is BlueHost one of the best web hosting solutions in the market? This is what many people ask when thinking of starting a new website.
In 2020, the hosting services market offers us a wide range of options regarding the hosting of websites. There are cheap, free services, but they are not as qualitative as more serious options, like the one we want to talk about today.
If you want a free or cheap hosting service, you can browse our website, to find out more.
In contrast, if you have a business or want quality services, without interruptions and higher speed, we recommend BlueHost, the company we’ll talk about and review today.
Hostings and services we’ve tested…
Over time, we have tested many sites that deal with web hosting (sites we will review in the near future), but BlueHost is one of the services that we liked most.
Bluehost is a professional hosting service that offers you all the tools you need to have a stable and trouble-free site. You can install WordPress on it with one click and you will also receive a free domain at signup.
1. Active Time 99.99% – This host has undergone a major upgrade of its services in 2017. This allowed Bluehost to offer users an uptime (while hosting is active and your website is up and running) of 99.99%, which is above the standard of the world’s top services of 99.94%. At first glance, this does not seem important, but over a longer period of time, a small uptime can mean lost customers.
2. Low price- $ 2.75 / month – In the past, this price was higher and the services were not as good as today. This is a reduced price with 65%.
Pay attention: Although the monthly subscription is $ 2.75 / month, you must pay a minimum of 12 months to purchase a web hosting package from BlueHost. This may seem like a lot, but taking care of a host’s monthly payment can be a burden. Also, most of the services offered by other sites offering monthly payments are more expensive (~ $ 10). So, in the long run, it is a much better investment.
3. Very good security – The security of your site is very important, and in this case, Bluehost offers many tools that you can protect against spam, such as SpamAssassin, Spam Experts, Spam Hammer. They also support Cloudflare, which is a tool used against attacks on your site.
Bluehost has many layers of security and you can activate your phone authentication to access your online hosting account.
Feedback from customer reviews shows positive models. These reviews are positive about the operating time and a common barometer for services puts them in a range of 99.9%, which they claim they have achieved on the site. This is a positive advantage for potential new customers.
The data center is robust, with UPS power backup, monitoring, solid server hardware, and 10GB connections. This means that you will experience fast, stable and secure servers for high performance.
4. It is the official host recommended by WordPress.org. WordPress, the most appreciated blogging platform in the world is one of the big players in the market that recommend BlueHost as one of the best hosting services available globally.
5. It has many integrated applications that will help you if you want to host an online store.
You also have a free SSL certificate (very useful if you own an online store, it offers an extra layer of security and is well seen by Google). Like many reputable web companies, Bluehost offers unlimited options such as unlimited disk space and domain hosting, free website builder, free domains, and emails.
6. Very easy to use – The interface is intuitive and easy to use (other hosting services have a classic Cpanel, with an old and slightly problematic interface for beginners).
7. The option to recover your money if you are not satisfied with this service. You have 30 days from purchase to do so.
8. Standard Price, 3 Year Discount – BlueHost prices are very reasonable for the hosting industry. This includes great discounts for subscription periods between 1 and 3 years. Any plan is refundable within 30 days.
Their shared hosting plans successfully serve small and medium-sized websites, while more advanced dedicated plans or VPS hosting provide you with more resources, albeit with a substantial price increase.
Bluehost offers a money-back guarantee – ( via the 30-day reimbursement policy), which is good if you want to cancel any contract. The registration procedure is transparent, so you can be sure that you will not be charged for additional features that you did not know.
1. The annual payment required to purchase the service – It depends on the budget of each person, in the long run, this is a good thing, but in the short term, it is more expensive than the monthly payment.
2. Web migrations are not free. – If you already have a website hosted by another company and need help moving your site, Bluehost will charge for moving it. We recommend that you do this yourself so you don’t pay a useless fee.
Do we recommend Bluehost?
BlueHost offers services accessible to most webmasters, especially the intermediate user. Beginners may get lost in the configuration, while professionals may need more CPUs and other services that come at a higher price. If you know what you are doing and what you need, Bluehost is a viable hosting option.
More one-click installs and a site builder will help you create a new site from scratch. In addition, you will receive a $ 100 Google AdWords credit bonus. In addition, you will get excellent hardware, with excellent server performance and reliability, as well as many other cool features.
BlueHost is the most stable host you can purchase and one of the fastest in the world, hands down.
7 reviews for BlueHost
Why a Password Manager is Critical to your Overall Security Due to security concerns, ...